Re: [e4-dev] e4 tools build moving to Luna?

Let's not use the state of the platform projects as an excuse for not taking good care of our users. There's a pretty simple fix, become commiters and change the rules. You'll likely find the state of the projects improve as a nice side effect.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Lars Vogel
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:02 AM
To: E4 Project developer mailing list
Reply To: E4 Project developer mailing list
Subject: Re: [e4-dev] e4 tools build moving to Luna?

I personally like that we can adjust the tooling as needed. PDE seems very inactive at the moment.

But test, better Javadoc and fixing the outstanding bugs is good in general, no matter if the tools get officially released or not, so no need to hold such activities of.

Best regards, Lars