Re: [e4-dev] MDialog / MWizard will be removed in M5

Hi folks,

please do not do it! Wizards in model is what I was waiting for. We've got a real use case for it, as we need to model workflows. Wizard seems to be a perfect solution for us, especially if you can model it and display as a part.

Perhaps, if you could wait a bit more we might present an use case and general solution based on our special case. Maybe someone would be interested.

Cheers,
Paweł.

--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards