Re: [e4-dev] Questions on e4 state

Hi Marco, Eric Moffatt is the most active committer in this area, and he has been on vacation for most of the past three weeks, so I think that is part of the reason for the silence. He will be back next week and hopefully he can give you a more useful answer. Also in bugzilla you can search for bugs with [Model] in the title:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=7906374&short_desc=[Model]&classification=Eclipse&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&component=UI&product=Platform

John

From:        Marco Descher <marco@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/10/2014 07:03 AM
Subject:        Re: [e4-dev] Questions on e4 state
Sent by:        e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear List,

I asked about the state of certain application model elements, a week and a month ago, please see the enclosed mail.
Interestingly I find, that no one seems to have an answer on these questions. Could it be, that there is no one
assigned to this, or that I am simply querying on the wrong list?

In case (no one responsible), may I ask who did the original work on the application model, and if there is a ticket for this? A search for application model in bugzilla is not really useful.

Thanks again,
Marco