Re: [e4-dev] A new release of context explorer. Feedback welcome.

Hi lars,

Thank you for your answer. If you can help me for CQ and integration that would be fine ! I do not really know how it works…

Probably I will make some changes before migration…

I will do that in January.

See you and Happy new year in a few days ;)

Olivier