Re: [e4-dev] XWT moves to Technology

What do you mean the migration is not finished?

In bug 373668 Comment 31, you stated:

1. The moving of sources is completed including the refactoring
   Bug 397504 - Define a cleaner separation between xwt snippets and tests
That sounds like "finished" to me.

History can be moved from one Eclipse project to another during a restructuring, or the creation of a new, separate project (subject only to technical limitations). The only time that we can't pull in history is with new projects taking code form non-Eclipse sources.

In this case, XWT had its own Git repository in e4. That repository should have just been moved.

Wayne