[e4-dev] XWT moves to Technology

Hi all,

I’d like you give you an update of XWT.

Since early this year, we have started to move the component XWT into a standalone project under the Technology project.

http://www.eclipse.org/xwt/

We have used this transition to clean up the codes. The first release 0.10.0 is available today, which contains only the main runtime plugins

1.       XWT core (SWT/Jface, JFace Data binding)

2.       EMF Databinding

3.       Eclipse Forms

Other features will be available step by step such as the integration with e4 (CSS and workbench) .

Please feel free to address your feedback/questions in the newgroups xwt-dev and forum of this project.

Best regards

Yves YANG

Soyatec: http://www.soyatec.com

----