Re: [e4-dev] Locale changes at runtime - update

On 12/13/2013 10:21 AM, Dirk Fauth wrote:
> yes, but the patches are for two different projects. So what else should
> I do? Is there a better way to contribute such things?

Unfortunately not that I'm aware of (I have been in the same situation
recently and it shows one weakness of Gerrit/multiple git repos). Guess
this is something to be handled by process rather than tools (e.g.
simply mark the dependent change as such?).

OTOH it might be possible to model this dependency via the platform
aggregator repo that ties everything together?

M.

Back to the top