Re: [e4-dev] Dynamic enhancement of bundle Classpath

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 8:12 AM, Laurent PETIT <laurent.petit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For instance, another idea I have is to dynamically create a bundle
per user contrib, and dynamically install / start them via OSGi.  (the
user contrib would depend on CCW's bundle, as well as use the export:
directive to reference its own classpath on the filesystem).

I also think this is the way to go.  You don't have to generate jars for a bundle, simply set up your directory structure so it's like:
root1/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
root1/org/eclipse/example/MyClass.class
root2/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
root2/org/eclipse/clockwork/whatever.clj

Later,
PW

Back to the top