[e4-dev] Application Model - Extending editor

Hi all,

I would like to ask you about extending application model editor.
How to add my own editor I know, but the real question is how to integrate it with context menu.
I want to be able to right-click on "Shared elements" or "PartStack" and choose my "NewSuperPart".

I found out possibility to add something to PartStack context menu but cannot do it with Shared Elements.

I guess I should override VWindowSharedElementsEditor but its package "org.eclipse.e4.tools.emf.ui.internal.common.component.virtual" is not exported.
Moreover, for PartStack I did also a hack, as its package is exported internaly.

Is there any right way to do such an extension?

Thank you for help.
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards
Paweł Doleciński