[e4-dev] Wrap up e4 0.15 and move to e4 0.16

Hi Everybody,

I was hoping we could wrap up 0.15 soon (maybe Dec 5th) and move the e4 incubation project onto 0.16.  That gives everybody about 3 weeks to wrap up anything they want into 0.15, which is still mostly Kepler compatible.

That frees us up in 0.16 to make more Luna specific changes.

The initial cut of EASE can be included in 0.15, as a developer preview to the work they are doing.

Taking the 0.15 cut includes making the http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/0.15 repo final, packaging up anything that we want and putting it on marketplace.eclipse.org, and moving our builds up to http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/0.16-I-builds (amongst other things).

How does that sound?  Comments and suggestions are welcome, please just respond to the e4-dev list.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster