Re: [e4-dev] Putting the contextExplorer in e4 tools ?

+1 from my side

Marc Teufel wrote:

I think this would be very interesting to be contributed to the e4 tools. Also a Event Spy to see what's going on in the Broker, may be interesting.

If you are interested in an event spy you could use my implementation:

http://codeandme.blogspot.co.at/2013/08/event-broker-spy-plug-in.html

Of course I could contribute it to e4 tools if there is interest for it. But as Lars wrote in a comment to my blog entry there should already exist such a tool in e4...

regards
Christian

Back to the top