Re: [e4-dev] Modify window's title dynamically

Nicolas, in e4 land you are likely best off to get hold of the UI Model's MWindow for your shell and just set its 'label' (the shell should then update automatically).

Try this:

MWindow winModel = PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow().getService(MWindow.class);
winModel.setLabel("whatever you want");

Eric

Inactive hide details for Nicolas Sarazin ---10/24/2013 11:02:01 AM---Hello, After the authentification of a user on my applicaNicolas Sarazin ---10/24/2013 11:02:01 AM---Hello, After the authentification of a user on my application, I try to change the

Nicolas Sarazin <nicolas.sarazin.pro@xxxxxxxxx>

10/24/2013 11:02 AM

[e4-dev] Modify window's title dynamically

    Sent by:

e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

After the authentification of a user on my application, I try to change the title of the main window by adding his name and his first name, but unsuccessfully at the moment...

I know how to make it with Eclipse 3, but not with Eclipse 4.

Can you give me a solution or a track allowing me to change window's title please ?

Thank you in advance,

e4-dev mailing list
e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx