Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse Internationalization with the new message extension and the Eclipse translation pattern

Hi,

The problem is that currently this whole stuff is the tools-namespace
and I think it is not very logical that something like this in tools
whereas it clearly is a runtime kind of thing.

The same argument goes for the IResource stuff beside that the you'll
notice that there are also the bridge services e.g. for c&p, ... .

I have no problem if the platform adopts this features (then we can
consume it from one of the e4 runtime bundles) but if it does not I
don't want to point my users (=efxclipse) to a perpetum incubator where
the stuff is found in an none intuitive namespace.

Tom