Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse Internationalization with the new message extension and the Eclipse translation pattern

Hi Dirk, hi Tom,

I did some experiments following your blog lately. I think it’s a great solution!

The only thing missing to make it usable for us in our production environment is the IDE-Integration (see attached screenshot):

·         Display of the message itself, when you hover over the accessor field

·         And the possibility to jump to the properties entry from this tooltip.

So +1 for including the new message extension in the platform.

Having “Externalize Strings…” work with the new type of accessor classes would be nice too, but as you described in your blog, the migration is easy enough.

Keep up the great work!

Smile

Christoph