Re: [e4-dev] Focus for Luna

Hi,
are there any plans to support the following use case:
I have an existing 3.x application running on compat layer. Now I want to add a new view using fragments, meaning I plug a new e4 view into the model which was created by the compat layer?
Currently this is not possible, because the model is not fully created when fragments or processors are merged.

Regards
Jonas