Re: [e4-dev] Focus for Luna

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.4
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.4/Milestones

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

When we spoke on the e4/RCP BoF it was made clear that allowing the e4 programming model on e3 was the first priority for Luna (or maybe that was what I wanted to hear?).

On the plan [1] the first item on the list is the effort to use e4 in the e3 context. However, when I go to the milestone breakdown [2] all of these items are still on the unscheduled list.

Is there already an idea what the current focus is for Luna?

Thanks and best regards,

Wim

Back to the top