[e4-dev] Full frame themes for E4

Hi guys,

I just put "Bent" up on my public repo. It is a pure-E4 plugin that extends the standard SWT/CSS theme options to the full frame, including the main menu-bar. A few screen-shots are here:

www.certiv.net/updates/images/BentTheme-Graysonpng
www.certiv.net/updates/images/BentTheme-Weavers.png
www.certiv.net/updates/images/BentTheme-BiblioTech.png

The update site is www.certiv.net/updates/

If you have a few moments to spare, I would appreciate if you could verify that Bent runs correctly on a wider variety of Windows systems than I have available. There are a number of visual artifacts that need to be corrected, and the color palettes need to be refined. The only significant failure mode is a failure to complete the custom painting of the frame.

Thanks,
Gerald

Back to the top