Re: [e4-dev] Where is the zip of the 0.14 e4 incubator repo?

Hi Kai,

Building the e4 tools locally is trivial. Ping me if you want help on local builds.

Best regards, Lars

On 18 Jul 2013 13:01, "Toedter, Kai" <kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

for offline installation I need the 0.14 version of the e4 repo as zip.

At http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/R-0.14-201306242200/index.html

there is a link to the zip, but it does not work.

Where else can I get it?

Thx

Kai Tödter

Siemens AG

Corporate Technology

Mobile & Social Computing

CT RTC ITP MSC-DE

Otto-Hahn-Ring 6

81739 Munich, Germany

Phone: +49 89 636-41064

Fax: +49 89 636-45450

mailto: kai.toedter@xxxxxxxxxxx

Internet: www.siemens.com/corporate-technology

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322