Re: [e4-dev] E4 Extension Points

This approach won't be usable in 'pure' e4 rcp apps because the EP's reference IDE classes like ViewPart...

If we go the way John suggested, the POJOs would also be reusable in Eclipse 4 RCP applications. This would also allow us to migrate existing org.eclipse.ui views like progress with less effort.