Re: [e4-dev] Plan wiki for Luna

The CSS editor was somehow branched from efxclipse IIRC, i'd like to note that our editor got greatly improved and one can teach it, new attributes,... using a DSL, giving you not only context aware autocomplete, but javadoc like hover, valdidation and much more!

I would suggest we team up on this. We(efxclipse) plan to be part of Luna and the css editor can be installed standalone.

Tom

Von meinem iPhone gesendet