Re: [e4-dev] Wrapping up E4 0.14

> 5) we publish the tools to the marketplace on the 26th:  CSS spy, the live model editor, and the CSS pref page editor.

I assume you have included that in the live model editor but the e4 tools (wizard, editor) are the most important tools IMHO

2013/6/13 Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi everybody.

Kepler has a ship date of June 26th, which is coming up in about 2 weeks.  E4 isn't really tied to the release train, but we do traditionally take a cut of our repo and promote it around about the time the release train ships.

What I'd suggest:

1) we take most of next week (17th-20th) to put in any final fixes you would like in 0.14

2) we do the final build on Thursday the 20th, and then we treat the 21st as a test day against Kepler.  Installing, trying out functionality, etc.

3) Any serious bugs can be fixed for the 21st evening I-build or on the 24th evening I-build by request.

4) we verify the fixes on the 24th or 25th.

5) we publish the tools to the marketplace on the 26th:  CSS spy, the live model editor, and the CSS pref page editor.

What do you folks think?

Later,
PW

--