Re: [e4-dev] Keyboard shortcuts conflicts

I don't think so. I have Juno SR2 (which suppose to fix bugs mentioned) and it is not user key-binding, it is plugin bindings which comes with a conflict. If I as user unbind one from Build All it actually works.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 2:38 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is probably https://bugs.eclipse.org/386994

Dani

From: Alena Laskavaia <elaskavaia.cdt@xxxxxxxxx>
To: e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 08.04.2013 18:59
Subject: [e4-dev] Keyboard shortcuts conflicts

Not sure if this the right mailing list but here is the problem I am facing.

We use to define "Build Project" shortcut in our own shortcuts configurations
which was Ctrl-B, but by default Ctrl-B is used to "Build All". It was working fine in Eclipse 3.7,

i.e user presses Ctrl-B and it builds a project.
Since we switch to 4.2 the shortcut extension does not redefine the shortcut for
the command but add another one. As the result non of them work because it comes up
with conflict. I try to undefined Ctrl-B first then define it again for specific command, but
this result in this shortcut not defined at all. All of this was though extension point in xml.

Is there a way to do it now in xml, or I have to create some custom code that does it?_______________________________________________
e4-dev mailing list
e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx