Re: [e4-dev] ExtendedObjectSupplier and access to the context

Thanks Paul for this validation, maybe this could be added to the Javadoc, it is always nice to have the intention of an API documented.

The ExtendedObjectSuppliers are expected to reach outside the context to find their source/supply.

Putting additional logic into the one PrimaryObjectSupplier feel wrong to me, this would create more an more complexity on the core engine which should remain lean IMHO.  I think in the future an extension of the PrimaryObjectSupplier would be nice which allows to change the search strategy. Something like IContextFunction but not for types but for additional customer annotations.

Best regards, Lars