Re: [e4-dev] Request to promote 0.13 and switch to 0.14

Hi,

>(I had to deselect the tests feature since it requires jmock and does not install succesfully on a clean install, but that has always been the case since contributing search to eclipse.)

As Dimitar said, the search tests require test frameworks, such as jmock (available in Orbit) and SWTBot (available at the SWTBot update site). Therefore, having configured an Orbit[1] and SWTBot[2] repositories, installing the test bundles runs smoothly as well

Regards, Danail

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/R20130118183705/repository/

[2] http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/helios/dev-build/update-site/

Back to the top