Re: [e4-dev] employer change

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Dimitar Georgiev <dimitar.georgiev.bg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to do some more work on Search but I'm changing my employer in the forthcoming weeks. If possible, I would like to retain my committer rights in e4. Is anybody familiar what is done in this case? I couldn't find anything on the wikis and forums, at first glance.

Here's the section on paperwork: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/HOWTO/Nominating_and_Electing_a_New_Committer#What_Paperwork_Does_the_New_Committer_Need_.28and_Why.29.3F

Presumably you would have to get your employer to fill out one of the agreements in order to keep your commit rights.  I would contact wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx and ask for a pointer to any process for moving companies and retaining your commit rights.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster