Re: [e4-dev] i-builds

Hi,
Maybe we can use approach 1 as a workaround.

>>there should be a zipped version on each build page
The thing is, the zip (http) link does not work?
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20121227-2200/download.php?dropFile=eclipse-e4-repo-incubation-I20121227-2200.zip

On 28 December 2012 15:44, Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:26 AM, Dimitar Georgiev <dimitar.georgiev.bg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Paul,
Thanks for the answer. Sorry for the dumb question, but I need to somehow physically obtain the p2 repo of e4 in order to upload it to our company's Nexus server, so it's consumable from builds. How can I go about that?
Regards, Dimitar

You can either mirror the repo using something similar to http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.releng.git/tree/org.eclipse.e4.builder/builder/general/mirror-jface.xml or there should be a zipped version on each build page, http://download.eclipse.org/e4/downloads/drops/I20121227-2200/index.html

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR