Re: [e4-dev] how is target runtime determined in CBI build

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Dimitar Georgiev <dimitar.georgiev.bg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
First all I want to thank Paul, Lars, Igor and everybody for the work on CBI and also for helping (doing it for) Search. Great work folks, and I'm very glad I can just build the project with mvn clean install.

I'm having some trouble, looking at the search.releng pom, to undesrtand how the target platform is computed. Can you give me a pointer? Thanks.

The e4 build makes use of CBI (especially for signing) but is not setup as the regular CBI build.  See buildCBI.sh for how we run the E4 build.

Basically we install an e4 parent pom [2] first.  That's where we specify all of the p2 repos that will make up the target platform.

Later,
PW

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.releng.git/tree/org.eclipse.e4.builder/scripts/buildCBI.sh

[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.releng.git/tree/cbi/eclipse-parent/pom.xml