[e4-dev] vote on using Gerrit for the E4 repos

We are planning to move to Gerrit for all of the current, active, e4 repos that we build in 0.13.  We've already started to move e4 tools:
Bug 395362 - Use Gerrit for e4tools

I think it makes sense that we move to Gerrit for all of our repos that are currently being built.

Bug 396287 - Use Gerrit for the Languages reop
Bug 396288 - Use Gerrit for the Resources repo
Bug 396289 - Use Gerrit for the Search Repo
Bug 396290 - Use Gerrit for the UI repo

I'm assuming that these go forward using lazy consensus, and 72 hours, but if anybody has objections they should state their reasons on the appropriate bug.

Comments welcome,
Paul

--
Paul Webster