Re: [e4-dev] 4.3 M5 Test Day

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 7:34 AM, Sopot Çela <sopotcela@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi ,

relating to this e4 build I have set up a daily hudson+sonar build for e4 tools on the sandbox but I don't know how (or if) I can expose it's result as an update site. The update site is created as a folder in the workspace of my Hudson job. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

We already promote an official build that's created and signed by e4Build on http://dowload.eclipse.org/e4/downloads

It's not possible to have both play in the download server, and we have no plans to have the e4 builds (tools, search, ui, resources, etc) built by Hudson

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR