Re: [e4-dev] Bugs to work on

You probably know how much pain it is to correctly code undo/redo? ;) So let me look at the delete first and then build on top of that. I am busy with the tags story so I am working with the model editor anyway.

Lars, are you making any progress with the search? I am happy to look into that as well.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:26 PM, Brian de Alwis <briandealwis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 12-Nov-2012, at 10:52 AM, Wim Jongman wrote:
> Is there some plan that I can help with? Any bugs that you want me to fix or help with? I can start ploughing through the open bug list but I'd rather have some directions.

I don't know if there's a bug filed, but the one thing I'd love to see in the model editor is the ability to delete elements from the model using the "delete" key rather than having to use the "remove" button.  That coupled with undo/redo would be most supremely excellent.

Brian.