[e4-dev] 4.2.2 Planning complete, and contribution days

Hi,

The Platform UI team will be focusing on regressions and performance for the next while, and not on new features for Kepler yet.  We've got a target list for work in 4.2.2.  The bugs we didn't felt we could address because of  time constraints are in a second list, and some may be pulled into Juno SR2 time permitting.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.2.2

We will also be having 2 Contribution Days,  November 5th and 6th, where we will evaluate, give feedback, and apply patches contributed by the community.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster