[e4-dev] Eclipse 4 speaker wanted for an Eclipse event at the Googleplex

Each year, the Eclipse Foundation and Google host an Eclipse event at the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA. This year the event is being planned for December 12. I would like to have a presentation on Eclipse 4. It could be from someone who has built an Eclipse 4 app or an introduction to Eclipse 4.

If you are interested please respond just to me. Unfortunately, I can’t pay any travel costs but Google does put on a nice lunch. J

Regards

Ian

Ian Skerrett

VP of Marketing and Ecosystem