Re: [e4-dev] Adding Command Contribution Items to a editor/view Tab popup menu

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Darrel Karisch <Darrel.Karisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One of our legacy products that is being ported to e4 makes contributions to view and editor Tab popup menus to go along with the Close, Close All, and Close Others. For instance, one command is to enable an end user to change the tab label for certain views/editors.

I didn't think that menu was open to contributions in 3.x.

That being said,  the StackRenderer is currently providing that menu.  It's not open to extension at the moment.  See org.eclipse.e4.ui.workbench.renderers.swt/src/org/eclipse/e4/ui/workbench/renderers/swt/StackRenderer.java

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR