[e4-dev] Eclipse 4 Application Development book published

Hello,

finally I managed to release the paper version of my Eclipse 4
Application Development. The whole publishing process a little bit
more painful than I expected. ;-)

http://www.vogella.com/blog/2012/07/11/eclipse-4-application-development-paper-book-published/

I hope that this book helps to attract new and existing developers to
the new Eclipse 4 platform. I think documentation is critical to new
starters, that is also why I have chosen not to write a delta
description as suggested by several of my reviewers but to cover the
whole Eclipse 4 technology stack.

Thanks to you all for your support over the last year.

Best regards, Lars

Back to the top