Re: [e4-dev] Themes for Eclipse 4

Hi Kai,

This is one of my main concerns as well. Do we have any chance to style them as well?

PS: I've attached a screenshot of the early version.

Cheers
Roger

On Tuesday, 10. July 2012 at 15:52, Toedter, Kai wrote:

Roger,

Could you please provide a screenshot of your “dark” theme? My main concern is how to deal with native widgets that are not stylable via CSS.

Thanks

Kai