Re: [e4-dev] New PerspectiveSwitcher Implementation

I was under the [mis-]impression that all of the code related to Eclipse4 was under the e4 git repository group.  Upon further inspection I now realize that the code I am looking for is list under platform.  (Because it has been promoted... )

What projects are still in the incubator, and is there any official release plan for them?  I know there was a brief discussion recently with Wayne regarding the continued use of e4 as an incubator, but I don't recall any list of projects still in there.

In a pure Eclipse4 sense, I am assuming I should avoid use of the following bundles as parts if not all will be deprecated:
   - org.eclipse.ui.forms
   - org.eclipse.ui.ide.application
   - org.eclipse.ui.ide
   - org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources
   - org.eclipse.ui.navigator
   - org.eclipse.ui.presentations.r21
   - org.eclipse.ui.views
   - org.eclipse.ui.win32
   - org.eclipse.ui.workbench.compatibility
   - org.eclipse.ui.workbench
   - org.eclipse.ui

And thanks Paul, as soon as I read your comments below I realized my error.

JD