Re: [e4-dev] master is open for UI, Runtime, and Tools

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If technology in the e4 incubator is maturing to the point where there are releases, you should consider moving it out of the incubator.

The EDP states that incubator projects "never have releases".

If this is a rule that we need to revisit, I'm game to have that discussion.

We're using release in the loosest possible way here, and probably should stop.  Arguably these are "checkpoints with the E4 content that include update sites that won't randomly go away".

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR