[e4-dev] Antwort: Re: Reuse e4 Quick Search

<< If you'd like to refactor quick access in Eclipse4 to make it more
consumable by RCP apps and extensible, we'd be happy to help you with your
contribution. >>
Yes, that's a good idea. I will fill a bug in bugzilla for this issue.
____________________________________
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

i.A. Timur Achmetow
Entwicklung

INDUSTRONIC GmbH & Co. KG
Carl-Jacob-Kolb-Weg 1
97877 Wertheim / Germany
fon: +49 (0)9342/871-240

fax: +49 (0)9342/871-17
mailto:timur.achmetow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.industronic.com

I'll also mention Bug 162006 - [QuickAccess] Make Ctrl-3 extensible

If you'd like to refactor quick access in Eclipse4 to make it more
consumable by RCP apps and extensible, we'd be happy to help you with your
contribution.

PW

--
Paul Webster