Re: [e4-dev] Article for Java Tech Journal

Although there is a reference to the EventAdmin I think that also the ability to subscribe to events using dependency injection is worthy to be noted (the event brokering mechanism and UIEventTopics). Also the ability to extend the injection and lookup mechanism to suit an advanced scenario's needs using public API (i'm talking about IContextFunction and ExtendedObjectSuppliers) may be interesting for the readers as it points out the extreme flexibility of the platform.

Sopot