[e4-dev] Terminology Question for key/value pairs in the Context

Hi,

do we have already a name for key/value pairs in the Context? AFAIK once we make them modifiable, we call them "Context Variables" but what about a common term for the other elements?

For my my Eclipse 4 book it would be handy to have a term for the things in the context, e.g. OSGi services, Java objects, Preferences.

I personally think "Context object" or sounds good. Any other suggestions or any objections against that term?

Best regards, Lars

--
Lars
http://www.vogella.com - Eclipse, Android and Java Tutorials