[e4-dev] E4 projects RC3

E4 is more or less aligned with Juno RC3, although we have much more flexibility as we aren't in the release train and we technically won't have a release review.

The main Eclipse project is using http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_2.php#FixPassAfterRC2 but I don't think we need to be as strict just yet.

As it's 0.12 RC3 though, we need to start tying things down.

1) for this week, you need another committer to review any code changes and +1

2) Now is a good time to update feature and bundle version #s if they have not been updated since 0.11 and are active (Model editor, CSS Spy, CSS Editor, etc).  It wouldn't hurt to get these reviewed just to make sure we don't make any mistakes, but an after the fact review is fine.

3) Please focus on testing, especially installing and getting started.

4) we need to start on any documentation (eclipse doc or wiki) that we think we need

5) we may have already done this, but we need to make sure that there's some way promoting these tools for use with 4.2 (or 3.8 where applicable)

Please post to the mailing list with comments or questions.

Thank you,
PW

--
Paul Webster