Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse 4 Meeting Minutes - May 3, 2012

Sorry Ian! And I was so proud of getting the double 'r' and double 't' right for once...

Jhon

"Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: e4-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/03/2012 11:28 AM

Please respond to
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx; Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [e4-dev] Eclipse 4 Meeting Minutes - May 3, 2012

Who is "Ian Skerritt"? :)

[e4-dev] Eclipse 4 Meeting Minutes - May 3, 2012

Minutes from today's call, including a discussion of updating marketing materials for 4.2 release. If anyone wants to help participate on this effort please chime in. We could use help with updated tutorials, screen shots, videos, etc.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/E4/Meeting_Minutes/Status_20120503_______________________________________________
e4-dev mailing list
e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx