Re: [e4-dev] What is valid/working E4XMI

Thanks, Folks!
I'll try to create a couple of minimalistic examples and create a Bugzilla beginning of next week.
Regards, Dimitar

On 14 February 2012 15:48, Tom Schindl <tom.schindl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We normally specialized our EMF-Model to fail early when an illegal
element is added to an element and not on read later on. So like Remy
said this much more looks like a bug in the renderer.

Tom

Am 14.02.12 14:18, schrieb Remy Suen:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 4:27 AM, Dimitar Georgiev <anakin.bg@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> I then tried modeling some stuff which is allowed in the XMI graphical
>> editor, but does not work at runtime. For example putting a
>> PartSashContainer and a Area in a PartSashContainer rendered
> correctly, but
>> dragging the sash of the outer container resulted in
>> java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Composite cannot be
>> cast to org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Rectangle
>
> Please open a bug and attach your e4xmi file to the bug. It sounds to me
> like the renderer should be capable of handling this.
>
> Thanks Dimitar.
>
> Regards,
> Remy

B e s t S o l u t i o n . a t                        EDV Systemhaus GmbH