Re: [e4-dev] Improved handling of ID's - Suggestion for discussion

Hello Brian & Tom,

thanks for the clarification, that is exactly my suggestion. Managing ID's twice is one of the major pain points in Eclipse development and it would be great if we allow such an approach.

I will open a bug report for this feature, as this would be additional as you described I don't think its critical but it might be something to look at for Eclpise 4.3.

Thanks for the feedback, Lars