Re: [e4-dev] Do We Need a Book?

Currently i am writing a book on e4, it will be released early this year. But believe its a hell of work to learn a framework-in-progress, collect all the information bits here and there and to write finally. Thats why i need more time than planned to get this book done. Maybe somebody is willing to support me? In this case I am also willing to support you to do something in english because my book is in german language only for the moment ...

More about my book:

http://entwickler-press.de/ep/psecom,id,2,buchid,222,p,0,_language,de.html

Bye, Marc.