[e4-dev] Can we add EMF-I-Build to predefined updatesites

Hi,

Installing EMF into 4.2 is a major problem because the predefined
update-sites only hold EMF-2.7 (e.g. through the Indigo-Repository)
which is NOT installable in 4.2 builds because naturally we are
consuming stuff from 2.8-I-builds.

Finding the EMF-I-Build update-site is fairly impossible for standard
developers, so I'd like to ask if we could add a predefined update-site
pointing to EMF-2.8 [1].

Tom

[1]http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/emf/updates/2.8-I-builds/

tom schindl                 geschäftsführer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5-7/1   A-6020 innsbruck     fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.BestSolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top