Re: [e4-dev] css

Thank you Angelo that information is very helpful. For example for shadows on my labels can I use this property within my application?
I am building a GUI and some of CSS2 support is ran from a browser window. or can you direct me to any tutorials or projects that are GUI based and have used CSS2?

Regards,
Ann.