[e4-dev] OSGi dependencies question

Hi Folks,

We have the following situation, which seems to work at runtime (and I do not understand why), but I was wondering whether it will cause build failure if I push it to the remote?

-Our test utilities bundle TU depends on our productive bundles A, B, C
-Our productive test bundles A, B, C have test fragments fA, fB, fC
-fA, fB and fC in turn depend on TU

This looks like a cyclic dependency to me, but the run as -> Junit plugin test is successful, and there are no warnings in the IDE.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers, Dimitar

Back to the top