Re: [e4-dev] e4.1 - RAP -

Hi,

The Eclipse 4 Application Platform is currently not executable as a RAP
application! There are parts that need to changed to directly run on RAP:
* IIRC they don't support the IApplication out of the box
* The EventBroker currently use EventAdmin which will cause problems in
  a multi-instance env so in a RAP scenario the EventBroker must be
  specilized so that events are scoped to Workbench instance
* ...

I know that Eclipse 4.2 support is on the list for Juno-Release. To make
EAP useable in RAP we need the RAP-Devs provide feedback. I know fairly
no RAP internals so the points above are just the ones I'd imaging will
cause problems on RAP.

Tom