From: <e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Subject: [e4-dev] 4.1 SDK Build: I20110614-1545 tests failed
To: e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Check here for the build results: I20110614-1545
Component # TestsFailuresErrorsSuccess RateTime
Ant Tests

ant.tests.core

8500100.00%33.192

ant.tests.ui

21100100.00%79.417
debug.tests 13100100.00%7.768
JDT Tests

jdt.text.tests

55500100.00%257.889

jdt.compiler.apt.tests

3800100.00%17.362

jdt.ui.tests

190400100.00%1689.575

jdt.debug.tests

71700100.00%396.036
jface.text.tests 14500100.00%7.452
pde.ui.tests 000NaN0.000
text.tests 50100100.00%0.626
compare.tests 11300100.00%7.726
ltk.ui.refactoring.tests 100100.00%0.009
ua.tests 102800100.00%21.899
ui.tests.forms 2600100.00%0.047
equinox.p2.tests.ui 10100100.00%21.413
search.tests 3700100.00%30.574